Fresh Peach Crush
This Fresh Peach Crush is about to become your favorite summer cocktail… Guaranteed! Fresh summer peaches get muddled with good-quality peach vodka and peach liqueur to create a refreshing summer-inspired boozy beverage.
I hope you’re ready for some epic peach consumption, because peaches are in their prime, and I’m about to go overboard. Peach all the things!
I have sipped on a multitude of crush cocktails, but never have I ever (remember that game?) sipped on a fresh peach crush. It’s a shame, really, because this cocktail is over-the-top tasty.
The ever-so-popular orange crush is my go-to cocktail when I’m at a bar that I know can’t handle making a good bourbon cocktail or simple Manhattan. For those bars, I ask, Why? Why is it that you can’t handle crafting a classic cocktail? You should be ashamed.
This Fresh Peach Crush is the real deal. When I say fresh, I’m not kidding. Ripe summer peaches are the star in this recipe. They get muddled with good-quality peach vodka and peach liqueur, before getting topped with peach nectar and a splash of club soda.
Let’s chat about peach vodka, because not all brands are the same. The last thing you want is to pick up a cheap bottle of peach-flavored vodka that tastes like artificial peach sweetener. It is my duty to make sure you don’t waste your money on garbage and, more importantly, have to suffer through a bad cocktail.
Vodka brands that do flavored well: Ciroc, New Amsterdam, and Stoli. Pick one and have at it!
This Fresh Peach Cocktail goes down easy and tastes just like you’re biting into a ripe, juicy summer peach that has been plucked straight from the tree. Sip happy, friends!
Fresh Peach Crush
Yield: 1 cocktail
Total Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1/4 cup ripe peach chunks, about half a peeled peach
- 1 lemon slice, seeds removed
- 1 and 1/2 ounces peach vodka
- 1/2 ounce peach liqueur (I used Mathilde)
- 4 ounces peach nectar
- 2-3 ounces club soda
- Garnishes: peach slices, lemon slices, and mint
- Add peach chunks, lemon slice, vodka, and peach liqueur to a cocktail shaker. Muddle to combine.
- Stir in peach nectar. Pour over a glass full of crushed ice. Top with club soda and garnish with peach slice, lemon slice, and sprig of fresh mint.
- If you can’t find Mathilde peach liqueur, you can substitute peach schnapps. It’s not my preferred ingredient, as it has that artificial peach flavor, but it will do in a pinch.
- Fresh, ripe summer peaches work best for this recipe. They give the cocktail an authentic peach flavor.
If you like this recipe, share it to Pinterest!