Jose Cuervo Teagarita Review
A sweet and tangy mixture of iced tea, Jose Cuervo Tequila, and lime juice.
Weekly deck parties are a frequent occurrence during the summer. Squirrel and I get together with family and friends over the weekend to celebrate the warm weather and enjoy a few cocktails and yard games.
I’m always in charge of the cocktails. My friends and family have labeled me the “Cocktail Queen.” I must say, I do whip up a mean cocktail.
For larger crowds, I like to make cocktail preparation as easy as possible so I can enjoy the fun instead of shaking cocktails at the bar all night.
Jose Cuervo Teagarita is the perfect cocktail for a crowd. All the work is done for you. They mix it and package it, so all you have to do is pour it over ice and add a wedge of lime.
All you have to do is prepare the bar with a few glasses, ice, lime wedges, and straws, and your guests can help themselves.
The Jose Cuervo Teagarita is just what it sounds like: iced tea blended with the classic flavors of a lime margarita and Jose Cuervo tequila.
What I love about the Teagarita:
- Jose Cuervo does all the leg work for you. All you have to do is open the bottle and pour over ice.
- It has the perfect balance of sweet tea, lime, and tequila.
- Jose Cuervo doesn’t skimp on the booze. The Teagarita is loaded with tequila. It goes down smooth, but it also has a kick. You’ve been warned!
- I really liked that this beverage tastes authentic. The sweet tea and lime flavors taste fresh.
What I didn’t love about the Teagarita:
- It was a little on the sweet side. I was able to remedy that by adding a touch of club soda and splash of lime. The bubbles make the drink fun.
- It’s a little pricey. One (750-ml) bottle yields four 8-ounce glasses of Teagarita. That’s about $3.25 per glass. However, it’s still cheaper than going to a bar, and it’s an easy and convenient way to serve drinks at a party.
Jose Cuervo Teagarita was introduced in May and is making its way to shelves nationwide. Each bottle contains the refreshing taste of iced tea blended with the classic flavors of a classic lime margarita. It’s a refreshing cocktail to enjoy on a hot summer day or evening with family and friends.
For more information on Jose Cuervo Teagarita, visit their Facebook page.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.