All I want for Christmas…
Every year, I get a little out of hand with my Christmas desires, adding just about every shiny thing that catches my eye to the list. This year in no different. Well, it’s a little different. Instead of keeping my list to myself, I’m sharing it with all of you, my favorite peeps!
1. Every gal should own a fancy clock; a clock straight out of Alice in Wonderland. Am I right? This clock from Anthropologie would look super cute sitting on the shelf above my desk in my office.
2. I’ve had my eye on this double initial necklace for a few months. I’m not sure if I want mine and Squirrel’s initials, or if “j” and “b” (for buttah) would be more appropriate. Let’s face it, I do spend a lot of time with butter.
3. Who wouldn’t want inspirational pencils?
4. Granted, I have no room in my kitchen for one more gadget, but I couldn’t resist adding #4 to the list. Hello, it’s a soft-serve ice cream machine with slots that hold toppings. Soft-serve ice cream anytime of the day is a dream come true (and maybe also a curse).
5. There’s no denying it, I’m a much more pleasant person when I’ve had my cup of morning coffee. Every cup of coffee deserves a vintage engraved spoon for stirring. Jessica N Designs will engrave anything you want on a vintage utensil.
6. No list is complete without a pair of shiny-toed shoes. I want to wear these flats with everything.
7. I couldn’t resist the lure of these cute dangly stand mixer earrings from Busted Button.
8. It’s an owl tea pot. Need I say more?
9. Spoons are no longer just for shoveling food into your face. They now serve as fancy rings.
10. I am forever taking notes and jotting down recipes. I think a pad that says “Write that shit down” is completely appropriate.
11. I’m a lady that likes to smell fabulous, and this perfume from Lancome smells down right indulgent.
12. My three favorite ingredients in one tea bag. Winning!
13. I live by these words. I need this sign!
Is thirteen items too much? Maybe a bit. Oh well, I want it all!