Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 5-0unce container spring mix
- 1 heaping cup roasted sweet potato chunks
- ½ cup black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup roasted corn fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 avocado pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 ounces tortilla chips crushed
- Lime wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ serrano chili seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- ¼ cup grapeseed or canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, add salad ingredients, with the exception of the lime wedges, and toss to combine.
To make the chili-lime vinaigrette, add ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until smooth.
Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss to combine. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.