White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies

Not all brownies have to be brown.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies | www.themessybakerblog.com

These white chocolate cinnamon chip brownies are the next big thing. I don’t know this for sure. I mean, it’s not like I a have an insider’s opinion on the next big dessert trend, but I do know one thing, and it’s that these brownies are top notch.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies | www.themessybakerblog.com

They’re perfectly sweet, just the right amount of gooey with a crackly crust, and loaded with sweet cinnamon morsels.

Like I said, top notch.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies | www.themessybakerblog.com

The brownie batter is easily whipped up in a large bowl with a whisk and a rubber spatula—no mixer needed.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies | www.themessybakerblog.com

A generous amount of melted white chocolate gets stirred into the batter, creating a sweet, vanilla base that will take on just about any flavor. If you can’t find cinnamon chips, feel free to use your favorite candy of choice, maybe some mini peanut butter cups. The possibilities are endless.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies | www.themessybakerblog.com

I recommend waiting until the brownies are cool before cutting them into big, fat squares. However, if you’re in a hurry or having a fierce brownie craving and you’re not concerned with perfect squares, feel free to dig in when the brownies come out of the oven.

Did I mention that these brownies are buttery? The outside crust bakes up crisp and perfectly golden brown. Each bite yields a nutty, browned butter flavor that breaks through to a sweet, gooey center.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies | www.themessybakerblog.com

I also recommend eating more than one.

9 Responses to “White Chocolate Cinnamon Chip Brownies”

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — October 28, 2014 at 9:16 am

oooooh that crackly top!! such a unique spin on brownies!

• Jennie replied November 4th, 2014 at 10:02 am

The crackly top is where it’s at. Thanks, Kayle!

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — October 28, 2014 at 10:24 am

These bars are so unique. They look perfectly delicious and chewy!

• Jennie replied November 4th, 2014 at 10:02 am

Thanks, Jocelyn!

Nancy @ gottagetbaked — October 28, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Jennie, when you say you recommend eating more than one, you mean more than one pan of brownies, right? That’s what I’m going to assume. Girl, these white chocolate brownies look amazing! I echo Kayle’s comment – this is totally unique. It’s not a blondie, it’s not a cookie, it’s not a brownie – it’s like the best of all three combined into one!

• Jennie replied November 4th, 2014 at 10:03 am

Oh yeah, you’re going to need at least two pans. Thanks so much!

Joan in VA — October 28, 2014 at 3:55 pm

While those look delicious, I have another topic I’d like to talk about. I have been having email from you sent to a special folder. In the past few days, however, it has been coming into my main email address. Have you changed your want of sending your emails?

I set up folders so that I could keep my main mail box relative free in order that relatives with problems could contact me and I could find their emails without having to wade through the various special groups I get mail from.

• Jennie replied November 4th, 2014 at 10:04 am

Hi Joan,

I’m so sorry to hear that my emails are landing in the wrong folder of your inbox. I haven’t changed any of my settings. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Joan in VA replied November 5th, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Jennie, it isn’t your fault, and you don’t need to apologize. I am just getting frustrated and really hoped that your settings had changed so that I could change my filters and solve the ‘problem’.