All I Want for Christmas 2015
It’s that time of year again! I love being on the receiving end of gift giving, but I also find joy in finding the perfect gift for the special people in my life. Every year it becomes more of challenge, but that’s the fun of it.
The first section is my wish list, which can get pretty lengthy if I’m not careful. The second section is made up of items I own and love–I hope you love them too! The third and final section is for the spoiled pup in your life, everything from treats to squeaky toys.
Hopefully this list will make your shopping experience a bit more pleasant this holiday season. Let the gift-giving commence!
1. Gold Ampersand Necklace: I am by no means a fancy gal, but I love adding a pop of bling to my everyday outfits. This unique and delicate piece of jewelry can be dressed up or down.
2. Sea for Two Tea Infuser: Making spirits bright one manatee at a time. The tea lover in your life will definitely step up their tea-drinking game after receiving the cutest tea infuser of all time.
3. KitchenAid Stand Mixer Pasta Attachment: My dream is to become a pasta ninja, and in order for that to happen, this attachment needs to find its way to my kitchen.
4. Bialetti Stovetop Espresso Maker: The coffee fanatic in your life will love you forever. I currently own 4 pieces of coffee-making paraphernalia, but that doesn’t prevent me from wanting this stovetop espresso maker.
5. Library Stamp Tee: I always on the lookout for unique t-shirts. And, being the library geek that I am, I fell instantly in love with this tee.
1. Leopard Tieks: Once you go Tieks, there’s no going back. Yes, they’re expensive; I’m not going to deny it. However, these ballet flats will quickly become your go-to shoe. They’re an equal combination of style and comfort.
2. Peugeot Pepper Mill: This pepper mill is, hands down, the best of the best. It offers 6 grinding options, from fine to coarse and everything in between. I received this red beauty from my grandparents as an early Christmas present this year. I’ve been nonstop grinding since I brought it home. Pepper, anyone?
3. Block Print Satchel: This gorgeous crossbody bag has become a staple in my closet. The leather details and hand woven fabric are absolutely gorgeous. If you’re looking for a quality product without breaking the bank, this is the purse for you.
4. Alex and Ani Initial Charm Bracelet: This is my most worn bracelet. I received this bracelet from a friend for my birthday this year and rarely take it off. It’s the perfect inexpensive gift for that special someone in your life.
5. Blue Capri Volcano Jar Candle: This candle came into my life a few years ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since. The scent is unbeatable!
1. BarkBox Subscription: Sully looks forward to his BarkBox every month. Each box includes treats that have been made in the U.S. and toys. He even opens the box on his own and goes crazy running around the house with his new toys.
2. JW Hip Cuz: This durable squeaker is one of Sully’s favorite toys. The thick rubber stands up to his chewing.
3. Jolly Ball: Did someone say tug-a-war?
4. No Grainers: These meaty treats are made right here in the U.S. Sully can’t get enough of ’em!
5. Bacon-Flavored Benebone: This nylon chew is safe and flavorful for the aggressive chewer in your life.
6. Frank the Frog Prince: This toy is extra loved, which equates to mangled and gross, but it’s Sully’s favorite toy to drag around the house.